1. If an order has been confirmed and subsequently cancelled, all work undertaken by Keyfactors up until the time of cancellation
shall be charged to the customer in full.
2. Any artwork alterations which have been requested subsequent to any work undertaken by Keyfactors may be charged for at
the discretion of Keyfactors.
3. Due to the nature of manufacturing, Keyfactors reserves the right to supply and invoice up to 5% under or over the quantity
ordered with regards to domed polyurethane badges.
4. All Orders should be confirmed in writing by email or post. Keyfactors accept no responsibility for mistakes or errors arising
due to orders being placed by verbal instruction only.
Title of property.
Ownership and full title of goods will remain solely with Keyfactors until such time that they are paid for in full with cleared funds
which shall include VAT and any interest if applicable. The customer shall store the goods separately from all other goods and
make them readily identifiable as goods supplied by Keyfactors.
To be eligible for a return, items must be unused, in the original packaging, and in the same condition that you received it.
Some products are ineligible for return -
1. Keyfactors cannot accept for return any items specifically manufactured by Keyfactors to the customers instructions,
or printed with artwork supplied by the customer, unless the items are damaged or defective.
2. Keyfactors cannot accept for return any custom made items where printed colours are incorrect unless the customer
has supplied Pantone reference numbers for colours as specified in our artwork guidelines.
3. Keyfactors cannot accept for return any custom made items which are printed incorrectly if the customer has supplied
artwork in a different format to those specified in our artwork guidelines.
If you need to return an item, send an email to [email protected]
and send your item to:
Keyfactors Emblemco Ltd, 11 Cannon Grove, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22 9LG UK.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your account, or credit
card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Carriage costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, our carriage charges will be deducted from your refund.
The customer will be responsible for paying carriage costs for returning an item that is not damaged or defective.
Keyfactors will not issue refunds for returns we do not receive. If you are returning an item, you should consider using a
trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days from the purchaser's receipt of goods.
Keyfactors will only exchange items if the originally supplied items are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item,
send an email to [email protected]
and send your item to: Keyfactors, 11 Cannon Grove, Fetcham, KT22 9LG UK.